- Abbreviate all street identifiers unless they are in a paragraph.
- Use address blocks like envelopes.
- Don't add a break between addresses and previous paragraph that refers to it.
Example: Fill out the form and mail it to us at:
City, ST Zip
A comma is not necessary before the final item (e.g., I really hate cheese, lima beans, biscuits and gravy and extra commas.).
Use commas at other times as needed. (Hint, the word "which" almost always requires a comma).
When using images for the site they should be no larger then the following in these instances:
- Right Contact with image - 200 by 150 for landscape and 150 by 200 for portrait
- Staff Directory - 144 by 216 (using standard options) 150 by 200 (when using basic HTML)
- Resource / Business Directory - 160 by 120